2017 Fun Pass

2017 fun pass cover
photo: Ontario Science Centre

The Fun Pass is a book of coupons that allows kids to get in free at 18 popular Ontario attractions while on summer vacation, when accompanied by an adult or senior. 

For 2017, the province is helping families celebrate Ontario’s 150th anniversary by expanding the Fun Pass offer to allow up to two elementary school-aged children free admission to 18 provincial attractions when accompanied by a paying adult or senior.

The 2017 Fun Pass also offers a $5 discount on a daily parking permit at participating Ontario Parks.

Total savings for families add up to over $340. 

Printed version

Fun Pass booklets are handed out to children in participating public and private schools across the province at the end of the school year. Parents can also download or print the Fun Pass coupons online through the link below.

Online version

You can also access the Fun Pass coupons online. You will need:

  • the name of your child's school board or private school
  • your postal code
Get the PASS here

Have a question about the Fun Pass?

Email funpass@ontario.ca or call 416-212-2122.

Additional Languages

Arabic Chinese simplied
Chinese traditional
Farsi Gujarati Hindi Italian
Korean Polish Portugese Punjabi Russian Spanish Tagalog Tamil Urdu Vietnamese

Participating attractions


Ontario Parks (discount on daily vehicle permit)